Published on July 3rd, 2017 | by Zachary Shahan0
Tesla Model 3 Month … When Your Model 3 Arrives … Electric Range Record (Top 20 CleanTechnica Stories of the Week)
July 3rd, 2017 by Zachary Shahan
The top CleanTechnica stories of the past week, in case you missed them:
- Tesla Model 3 Month Is Here — still hot
- When Will Your Tesla Model 3 Be Delivered? Ben Sullins May Know.
- Trump Administration May Remove Rule Forcing Electric Vehicles To Emit Noise At Low Speeds, + Rear-View Mirror Requirements
- The Important Lesson From Record 560 Miles In A Tesla Model S P100D
- $293,000 Porsche 2-Seater Can’t Beat $140,000 5-Seat Tesla Model S To 60 MPH — still hot
- Larsen C Ice Shelf Rift Approaching Its End, Outer Edge Moving Away From Ice Shelf At Speed Of 33 Feet Per Day
- Panasonic HIT Solar Panel Sets New Record For High Temperature Efficiency
- 1st Real Drive With Tesla Autopilot (Including A Few “Warning Shots”) — CleanTechnica review
- Where Tesla Autopilot Truly Shines — CleanTechnica review
- Electric Car Market Up 27% In Europe — CleanTechnica report
- Life With The Chevy Bolt — The First 1,200 Miles — CleanTechnica review
- Top Misconceptions of Non-EV Drivers — CleanTechnica report
- Urban Populo Has A Sub-$1,000 E-Bike Winner
- Electric Big Phat Scooter Offers Versatility & Oomph
- Utility Spends $7.5 Billion To Prove Clean Coal Is A Cruel Hoax
- Air Pollution & Dust Cuts Solar Cell Energy Output By Over 25% In Some Parts Of The World, Study Finds
- Norway’s Transition To Electric Vehicles Will Take Several Decades Even In “Optimistic” Scenarios, Study Finds
- SolarCoin Is A Cryptocurrency Earned By Generating Solar Electricity
- US Coal Mining Up By 19% In 2017 — Is Trump Fulfilling His Campaign Promise?
- The Kiwano K01 Electric Unicycle Shrinks The Last Mile To One Wheel
Fun stuff! Except for #6, #16, #17 if true, and #19.
Check out our new 93-page EV report.
Join us for an upcoming Cleantech Revolution Tour conference!